10_06

Psalm 78 Dogwood Digi-Cut File Card

Good morning all,

This post is for all the crafters out there that use their cutting machines to cut things out that are not on a cartridge. I created the Dogwood branch and flowers on this card. I also created the Digi Stamped Sentiment. It is an excerpt from Psalm 78:4-7.

Side view to show some of the dimension.

UPDATE
Free files no longer available.
CLICK HERE for Dogwood Branch and Flowers

I have it available in the following formats:
WPC-Pazzles, Gazelle, Funtime Users
SVG-Cricut Users who use SCAL or MTC
GSD-Wishblade, Silhouette, Craft Robo Users
KNK-Klic N Kut Users

15 comments:

  1. Oh Melinda that is SO VERY PRETTY!!!! LOVE the dogwood flower!!!!!! What a gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean lines of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors, the layout, the "digi stamp", Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogwood branch is very nice and an svg file that I'd like to add to my collection. I appreciate your sharing.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous,Melinda. The dogwood is one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card - its very beautiful and extremely well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card
    and the dogwood branch so cute
    Thanks
    Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card. Thanks for sharing, Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A masterpiece of art! Have you used the new Xyron Wishblade for this craft? It looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing job! i love the words of encouragement and the flowers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing the dogwood and
    flower file. Love your card.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Jun. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello, ms melinda, I was blog hopping today and found your site, it is wonderful I'm loving your work. your pages are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it so very much. Due to excessive spam, all comments are moderated. -Melinda